Are you looking for that special kitten? We have it. Take a look on my kittens page for an Available kitten just for you! We hope you enjoy your visit and do come back and see us as often as you like. Please introduce your self and feel free to sign up to be on my waiting list form. Since this is just a hobby I do have limited kittens and only have a few litters a year.
We work on the Clouded leopard pattern with Temperaments and Health that are guaranteed by written contract. If you are looking for that show/alter or loving pet kitten with a fabulous look and personality, look for it here. We will work with you to find that special kitten or adult. We are a very small family with only two females at any given time we work on very loving pets with a stunning pattern.
At Cazpurr Bengal Cats we believe our excellent reputation proceeds us as we are there for our clients before, during and long after their purchase with on going support, not to mention the Wow Factor that is found here in our cats. We feel that bengals are among the brightest and most social of cats and we raise our bengals as members of the family. We are with our queens when they give birth and cuddle and play with the babies from their first days. We occasionally have young bengals available for adoption that are retiring or from bengal rescue. They are top-quality bengals and beautiful, loving pets.
Send us a email at email@example.com "Talk to Me" tell me what you are looking for.
Here at Cazpurr Bengal Cats we take Bengal health very seriously:
- TTF (TRITRICHOMONAS FOETUS) free.
- Our Bengal kittens are wormed for giardia and coccidia
- Our Bengal Cats and kittens are Veterinarian checked.
- Our Bengal cats and Bengal Breeding cats are tested for FeLV
- Every Bengal cat is checked for PK deficiency and PRA
- I can microchip if requested
- All Bengal breeding cats are screened by HCM by a board certified cardiologist.
- All pet Bengal kittens are delivered with a contract to spay or neuter.
- All Bengal cats and kittens are free of the Herpes Virus
- Our Bengal kittens go home at 10-12 weeks